Vade and Mental Health
Vade is known for her history of self-diagnosis and dubious determinations in regards to both physical and mental health. As of thus far, Vade has been diagnosed with at least 12 disabling medical and physical conditions, mostly by herself. These include:
- Avoidant Personality Disorder (AVPD) (Primarily used as justification for Vade hating displays of affection - except she doesn't)
- Disassociative Identity Disorder (DID) (Primarily used as justification for her Headmates)
- Species Dysphoria (Primarily used to justify her Otherkin status)
- Gender Dysphoria (Vade no longer claims this as a medical condition)
- Autism (The most notorious of Vade's debunked claims)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sensory Defensiveness
- Oppositional/Defiant Disorder (ODD) (Vade no longer claims this)
- Coercively Assigned Female Gender
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD)
Vade has, however, shown warning signs of the following:
- Sociopathic Personality Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
A reoccurring theme with Vade's condition is that almost all of them are patently false.
- 1 Veracity of Vade's Claims
- 2 Vade and Actual Diagnosis
- 3 Evidence Against the Veracity of Vade's Self-Diagnosis
- 4 Psychological Analysis
- 5 References
Veracity of Vade's Claims
Vade has a lengthy history of self-diagnosing herself with psychological issues that she only just learned about. This is a pattern that has repeated itself more often than most can count - her "Headmates" for example, stemmed back to a friend of hers learning they had Disassociative Identity Disorder. Her so-called PTSD, Dysphoria, and similar disorders are all, likewise, self-diagnosed, with no basis of actual medical qualification to back them up. In several cases, Vade will quietly discard conditions she has claimed she has had for some time, such as Oppositional/Defiant Disorder or her being a Female-to-Male transgendered individual, proving to most, conclusively, that Vade does not actually have such conditions and only claims to because it's the easy way to gain prestige and acceptance on Tumblr.
Vade and Actual Diagnosis
Vade has a hostile relationship with legitimate medical diagnosis. Indeed, Vade's most notorious claim - that she has Autism - has been repeatedly disproven by professional psychiatrists, resulting in lengthy diatribes against diagnosis that isn't self-diagnosis. During her time on the Kiwi Farms, Vade repeatedly claimed she self-diagnosed due to costs, initially - often citing ludicrous sums for what by all accounts were relatively straightforward psychiatric tests. When posters on the Kiwi Farms responded by linking to low-cost alternatives and explaining how her self-diagnoses were inherently flawed, Vade became increasingly unhinged and incoherent in response, eventually entering a lengthy diatribe on how "Neurotypicals could never understand what she had gone through." This is a statement with a reoccurring theme in Vade's background, as many times she's claimed she knows more about her conditions than professionals who have studied them for years.
As of so far, Vade is confirmed to have only one of the above conditions: Depression. For this, she takes medication (Escitalopram, also known as Lexapro). Vade claims that she was diagnosed as having Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder by the same doctor, but Vade's medication suggests strongly that this is false, as Lexapro is not to be assigned to individuals with certain psychological conditions (including PTSD) due to inherent risks of worsening mood swings. Vade attends a therapist, but almost never goes and goes out of her way to prevent actual mental health authorities from having any say in what she claims her mental faculties are.
It needs be noted that Vade has no patience for any entity, no matter how qualified, that will not immediately capitulate to her own belief-structure on a given subject, and will openly dismiss any professional that points out that she's incorrect. In addition to having claimed innumerable times that "Neurotypicals should not be allowed to study psychiatry", on December 23rd, 2014, Vade stated that the scientific community of the entire planet needed to cave to the demands of her and other gender-as-identity ideologues.
Evidence Against the Veracity of Vade's Self-Diagnosis
Vade's self-diagnoses do not hold up to scrutiny. Below we go into the logical holes in several of them:
Avoidant Personality Disorder
Vade only recently self-diagnosed with this, specifically on November 28th, 2014. Though Vade demonstrates a few minor symptoms of this disorder, the bulk of them she does not: Central to AVPD is fear of rejection, and Vade herself, by her own admission, does not care at all about what others think about her. AVPD is also demarcated by self-loathing issues; whilst Vade is known to go on diatribes of how worthless she is, this is tacitly known to be begging for attention, and Vade claims to be a deity just as often, punching a fairly sizable hole in this theory.
Disassociative Identity Disorder
According to the fifth Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), DID includes "the presence of two or more distinct identities or personality states" that alternate control of the individual's behavior, accompanied by the inability to recall personal information beyond what is expected through normal forgetfulness. In each individual, the clinical presentation varies and the level of functioning can change from severely impaired to adequate. The symptoms of dissociative amnesia, dissociative fugue and depersonalization disorder are subsumed under the DID diagnosis and are not diagnosed separately.
Like most people who use this excuse to justify the existence of Headmates, Vade's claim of DID simply do not hold up to even passing scrutiny. Vade's various "headmates" all are aware of one another's existence, and all of them share her general typing style, attitude, feelings, and beliefs. Indeed, it's borderline impossible, from text alone, to determine which of Vade's alleged personas are "fronting" except that her alleged "Breeze" persona often posts "cute" pics on tumblr, whilst her violent "Tero" persona will tend to post edgy or darker content, which is especially humorous given Vade's propensity for claiming innocuous things are triggering her. During one especially humorous stretch of Vade posting on the Kiwi Farms, Vade was making happy, cheerful posts under her "Breeze" persona on Tumblr, whilst at the same time acting completely different on the forums themselves.
Vade's individual alleged identities further put holes in Vade's diagnosis. In addition to them all being aware of one another, her identities include a Pokemon, a Capcom Video Game character, a deity, and what can charitably be described as a demon. Each and every one of these "headmates" insists upon its own set of unique, gender-neutral pronouns, several of which are words that never existed before Vade thought them up, and which, again, have virtually no difference between one another in terms of writing style or personality beyond the most superficial tenants. That Vade adopts - and drops - headmates constantly further discredits her diagnosis.
As of the most recent attempt to throw off her detractors, Vade has abandoned her use of her headmates entirely, proving conclusively that they were nothing but a contrivance Vade used for attention. She would follow this up by picking them right up again like she never even dropped them months later, indicating that these "personalities" are adopted solely for attention.
Vade claims to be an Otherkin, but there's precious little evidence to back this claim up beyond claiming to be a fox. Species Dysphoria is a relatively recent claim, and thus extremely controversial, as it spawned specifically from the Otherkin community in late 2009. There has been no in-depth studies on it beyond some very basic analytical ones. Vade is known to eat her dog's food and treats in an effort to prove the legitimacy of this condition.
Gender Dysphoria, however, is a medical condition, and widely-documented as one. Interestingly, Vade originally claimed to have Gender Dysphoria - before claiming to have it solely as a mental condition and not as an actual medical condition. As it turns out, Vade hates people who treat Gender Dysphoria as a medical condition, rather than an identity (as Vade herself does), and especially those who believe that hormone replacement therapy, surgery, and so on are simply required steps to treat the condition. She refers to such individuals as "Truscum," or "Transmedicalists," derogatory slurs specifically intended to mock such individuals. She will, however, claim to have Gender Dysphoria despite never being diagnosed with it, referring to it specifically as an identity (and not as the medical condition the scientific community says it is), all the while now claiming to be nonbinary (as in, not prescribing exclusively to male or female genders). When Vade is confronted by the fact that modern medical diagnosis does not recognize the "you can be trans without dysphoria" notion espoused by Tumblr, her response is usually to scream about how worthless the medical field is (compare: her Autism diagnosis, or rather lack thereof).
Vade's self-diagnosis of Gender Dysphoria is one of her one of her most notorious outright lies, second only to her Autism claims. After claiming Gender Dysphoria via the usual methodology, Kenneth Alexander Van Camp, a man who loved Vade, attempted to get her to submit to actual medical tests to check for the hormonal imbalances common to actual Gender Dysphoria, and paid for her hormone therapy. Vade refused to take the medication for it, and likewise refused to start the hormone therapy itself, pocketing the difference. Further information from Kenneth would show that Vade decided she was transgendered specifically due to a manga that she liked. Whilst this is a very serious claim, and correlation does not equal causality, a simple, irrefutable fact is that Vade's handling of her own alleged Dysphoria has, to say the least, been sporadic, if not openly contradictory:
Vade is pathologically unable to keep her stories straight on her own Dysphoria claims. During Vade's ill-starred foray against the Kiwi Farms, She had claimed to have been using a binder (for her chest) for three years. On December 12th, 2014, Vade claimed, on Gaia Online, that she had Gender Dysphoria for two years. Similarly, just as Vade's own statements on when she developed Dysphoria change constantly, so too does her stated gender - during the Troublez_81 Saga, Vade claimed to be identifying as a transman, and insisted on he/him pronouns. About a month before his suicide, Troublez_81 likewise stated that Vade had been identifying as Transgender for two months. Vade currently claims to be both nonbinary and "coercively assigned female at birth" (as in, with surgery), both of which contradict her earlier statements on multiple websites.
Another critical issue with Vade's claims to Gender Dysphoria is the fact that she has provably refused hormone replacement therapy and professional diagnosis entirely paid for by Kenneth Alexander Van Camp. This is atop the fact that Vade will flat-out deny reality entirely when it suits her. During the Troublez_81 saga, Vade was initially convinced to see a doctor by Kenneth, and received medication that would enable proper testing of hormone levels (one of the key identifiers in Gender Dysphoria). Vade flat-out refused to take the medication after only a day or two, claiming "it made her sick to her stomach," and subsequently refused to start her HRT, essentially pocketing the money given to her by Kenneth for that purpose.</ref> Vade currently claims to be both nonbinary and "coercively assigned female at birth" (as in, with surgery), both of which contradict her earlier statements on multiple websites.
When medical professionals confronted Vade on her own blog, pointing out that knowing someone's birth gender was critical to avoid potentially life-threatening complications from medications and treatments. Vade stated that he had no idea what he was talking about, that she knew better than any of her doctors, and proceeded to block them. Vade has since deleted the post (as it was on her old Cantikin-era blog), but the internet does not forget and Vade's hatred of anyone who dares call her self-diagnosed Dysporia anything but factual remains.
All of this paints an ugly picture that irrevocably proves that Vade's professed Dysphoria, like the overpowering majority of her alleged conditions, are complete fabrications done entirely for attention and to make her as disadvantaged-seeming as possible.
Of all of Vade's infamous self-diagnoses, this one is by far the most notorious, both for the meltdown it caused on Tumblr (which Vade has attempted to eradicate all traces of) and because of how much in-line with Vade's other issues said self-diagnosis was. It's also rather infamously one of the most well-known cases of Vade being openly wrong in a self-diagnosis. Apparently, in an effort to claim her Autism, Vade went to a professional psychiatrist and attempted to convince them of her condition, only to be told that she did not have Autism by credible medical professionals.
The result was a multi-page screaming rant against the medical practitioner who diagnosed her and a giant, multi-page screed about how self-diagnosis was the way to go. The blastback from this was enormous - Vade stopped claiming she had Autism - for about a month - before once more claiming she did, indeed, have Autism, having once more fallen back on her self-diagnosis. When called out for this behavior on the Kiwi Farms, Vade claimed that she couldn't get a diagnosis due to expense - which was an open lie given what we already know about Vade.
Vade continues to claim to be Autistic despite medical diagnoses from professionals showing otherwise. She claims to chew on dog chew toys as a form of "stimming," a behavior in which individuals, especially with autism, calm and stimulate themselves through repetitive movements. Fittingly enough, Vade claims such behavior as proof-positive she's Autistic. In dozens of Vade's about pages across multiple sites, she has continued to claim to have Autism despite no actual medical diagnosis.
It's also worth noting that Vade's self-diagnosis timing is painfully convenient. The exact moment she began to claim she had Autism happens to be the second that Aura, one of Vade's closest associates, who did have Autism, and who was notorious for using it as a shield against criticism, left TF2FIP. Whilst correlation does not mean causation, the fact that Vade has a tendency to self-diagnose with conditions she just learned about and the fact that she adopted Aura's playbook for much of her tenure on both TF2FIP and FSB means that this fact cannot be ignored.
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Vade claims to have been diagnosed with PTSD on account of the death of Kenneth Alexander Van Camp, who committed suicide in April of 2014. Unfortunately, the facts do not back up Vade's claim. Vade's medication for Depression - which Vade alleges is also for PTSD - is Lexapro - a medication generally avoided in the case of PTSD patience due to the possibility of increasing mood swings and increasing odds of suicide. Vade has also claimed that Kenneth's suicide is partly responsible for her aromantic nature and that because of it, she's "triggered" by showings of affection. It was revealed relatively recently that Vade's entire trigger list is centered around things her boyfriend used to enjoy.
Further underscoring this, Vade's FurAffinity and DeviantArt accounts are filled with violent and graphic imagery, putting to bed the theory that Vade actually finds these offensive. Indeed, a number of posts and Vade's own "Tero" headmate seem to suggest that Vade herself is, in fact aroused by images of violence. Indeed, as of December 20th, 2014, Vade was known to be asking for guro art on her main blog. Vade established a blog for her "Tero" headmate in November of 2014, which she currently uses to beg for guro art.
Vade's behavior, both before, during, and after the Van Camp suicide likewise cast serious aspersions onto the validity of her claims of PTSD - all evidence currently available shows that Vade could not care less about Van Camp or his concerns for Vade until after he committed suicide - at which point she began the odious practice of exploiting his death for support and attention, an act that drew considerable controversy from Van Camp's loved ones and friends. Vade's attention elsewhere further casts doubt upon her claims - for someone who is alleged to have been brutally traumatized by a suicide, she shows a callous disregard for others in regards to the subject, and has been known to have her allies harass people by encouraging them to kill themselves, especially on FurryScumbags.
The best evidence against it, however, is Vade's own words on the matter. During her skirmish with the Kiwi farms, she says flat out that she's never been officially diagnosed with it during her confrontation with her critics on the forum.
In spite of Vade never having been diagnosed and all evidence suggesting that Vade herself does not have it, Vade continues to claim she does and has been known to frequent boards for PTSD victims, all in an attempt to fish for pity. It's especially shameless and on more than one occasion, this has led to Vade being ostracized by the community when her true nature has come out.
Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
Vade's claims of being Asexual/Aromantic are actually a curiously common thing to claim on Tumblr these days; it's actually considered quite trendy. Whilst there is some things to coincide with Vade's claim to not wanting a relationship or sexual contact - common side effects of Lexapro include reduced libido, lowered sex drive, and anorgasmia (inability to achieve orgasm regardless of stimulation) - there's ample evidence to show that Vade is still quite sexually active to some degree or another - including a still-up F-List page and repeated statements by former associates of hers of an interest in bestiality. She has a FurAffinity account which, until Vade deleted about half of them, had considerable furry porn liked and favorited. More recent reveals by people who know Vade IRL said that she was sexually-active with her boyfriend - which is both a major component of both their closeness and a decisive contradiction of Vade's claims of being aromantic for years. Vade has, in more recent times, shown interest in infantilism, as indicated both by her advocating of it for various characters in TF2 and by her own admission. She frequently makes claims of wanting to be babied.
Perhaps most notably, in September of 2014, she drew clearly-nonconsensual My Little Pony porn. This is fairly ironic when one considers that one of Vade's most infamous targets was accused of being a rape apologist for writing non-consensual fanfiction. In November of 2014, Vade repeatedly requested links to gay Naruto fanfics, indicating that Vade is nowhere near as asexual as she likes to claim.
On December 22nd, 2014, Vade dropped all pretext over not only her alleged trigger of violence (see PTSD), but her alleged revulsion towards sex, when she linked to Me!Me!Me!, a deconstruction of depression and social dysfunction notable for its incredibly sexually-charged nature and jaw-dropping violence. No one who reasonably claims to be aromantic and repulsed by sexual connotations would reasonably be able to look at such a ridiculously Not-Work-Safe animation without being scared off in the first 30 seconds. Though many immediately assumed Vade had simply never seen the video in question, it was quickly learned, via Vade herself, that Vade had both seen and enjoyed the animation. She would follow this later with whines about not being in a relationship and jealousy over those who are, putting to bed once and for all Vade's claims on this issue.
Vade's online presence has shown a number of potential psychiatric issues, which the Kiwi Farms were nice enough to offer insight on.
We will attempt to discuss several of them now:
Borderline Personality Disorder
There's a strong case to be made that Vade has Borderline Personality Disorder.
From a professional's site, with bolding as needed for emphasis:
Borderline personality disorder is a disorder where individuals have extreme difficulties regulating their emotions. Problems include intense anger, chaotic relationships, impulsivity, unstable sense of self, suicide attempts, self-harm, shame, fears of abandonment, and chronic feelings of emptiness.
People with BPD often have highly unstable patterns of social relationships. While they can develop intense attachments, their attitudes toward family, friends, and loved ones may suddenly shift from idealization (great admiration and love) to devaluation (intense anger and dislike). Even with family members, individuals with BPD are highly sensitive to rejection, reacting with anger and distress to such mild separations as a vacation, a business trip, or a sudden change of plans.
Distortions in thinking and sense of self can lead to frequent changes in long-term goals, career plans, jobs, friendships, gender identity,' and values. Sometimes people with BPD view themselves as fundamentally bad, or unworthy. They may feel unfairly misunderstood or mistreated, bored, empty, and have little idea who they are. Such symptoms are most acute when people with BPD feel isolated and lacking in social support, and may result in frantic efforts to avoid being alone by acting out; i.e. impulsive behavior or suicide attempts.
To meet the diagnostic requirement for BPD, you must meet at least five of the following nine prerequisites (again, bolded for emphasis):
- Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.
- Pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation.
- Identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self.
- Impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g. spending, sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, binge eating).
- Recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures or threats, or self-mutilating behavior.
- Affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood.
- Chronic feelings of emptiness.
- Inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger.
- Transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms. (DSM IV)
Vade by all accounts meets at least eight of these nine symptoms:
- devaluation of their boyfriend followed by his idealization after his death
- constantly and suddenly shifting identity:
- Vade read a manga about a transgendered middle schooler - Vade is now trans*
- Vade's friend gets officially diagnosed with Dissacosiative Identity Disorder - Vade now has multiple personalities
- otherkins feel connections to things other than themselves - Vade now has multiple, conflicting kintypes and uses several sets of nounself pronouns
- recurring threats of suicide, only to be perfectly fine less than an hour later
- inappropriate and intense anger leading to stalking/death threats/smear campaigns/etc
- unable to manage money due to impulsive spending on cigarettes and dog biscuits
- feelings of emptiness:
- more than one of her "headmates" using "voidself" pronouns, which implies a perceived internal void
- stress-related paranoid ideation
- compulsive stalking of and posting about the forums here
- saying that we're "out to get them"
Despite her many claims of illness, one thing she has shown evidence for having is antisocial personal disorder. In short, Vade does not benefit from social experiences and will levy blame onto other people. She does not properly internalize guilt or shame, and acts as though she has none, when it benefits her. These problems have been outlined by the ICD-10 and can be systematically applied to Vade.
- Callous unconcern for the feelings of others
- ✔ Vade provably does not care about anyone but herself.
- Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules, and obligations
- ✔ Her very existence is defined by constantly defying what other people would consider normal. She wears admittedly made-up genders like they are an achievement.
- Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them
- ✔ Vade has no difficulty starting relationships, though it's less of a relationship as would be defined by most. Vade is extremely good at manipulating her way into positions of power, and telling people what they want to hear to achieve her goals. Vade can show an almost ridiculous amount of skill at tugging at her followers' various needs, but only for so long; as a rather emotionally-shallow human being and a serial manipulator, Vade's followers often leave the second they realize they're being used. One of the biggest sources of information for the articles on Vade has been former associates of Vades who lent their experiences and analysis to the discussion.
- Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression, including violence
- ✔ "im crazy and i have mental and emotional breakdowns fairly often . i smoke a lot of cigarettes and weed and i drink sometimes and i self harm bcause i love to destroy myself"
- Incapacity to experience guilt or to profit from experience, particularly punishment
- ✔ TF2FIB was followed by what Vade did at FurryScumbags, which was essentially the same thing but worse. Her conflicts with the Kiwi Farms should have been an eye-opening wake-up call for her issues, but Vade refuses to learn her lesson, instead falling back on the same tired behaviors she'd already done a thousand times before.
- Marked readiness to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for the behavior that has brought the person into conflict with society
- ✔ Vade is never at fault in her eyes, even when she's openly in the wrong in the eyes of everyone else. Her behavior on FurryScumbags is probably the worst example.
- Superficial charm and good intelligence
- Vade's at least reasonably smart, despite any evidence to the contrary. She knows how to play up to the otherkin community, and exploit its ties quite well. She borrows heavily from the pages of other professional victims, always willing to put forth a good face when necessary, even if it is, ultimately, an act. Vade is a master, however, of the psyche; she excels at finding vulnerable people and exploiting their vulnerabilities. Those who Vade gets her hooks into have an infamously hard time escaping her grasp.
- Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking
- If you never knew Vade offline, you'd never suspect that Vade, whilst lazy, lives relatively normally, has a job, and handles herself like a normal human being in real life. Vade claims delusional thinking (Otherkin, Self-Diagnosed Conditions, etc) constantly, but always with a purpose and always with expressed intent. Vade does it to make herself harder to criticize and to make herself appear sympathetic. It is an act.
- Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations
- Vade's only neurotic manifestations are utter fabrications intended to garner sympathy. Her typing style will include random nonsense ("gjihakjhia") to indicate her personal suffering and she will religiously tag things with self-harm or implied self-harm if she thinks for one second it will somehow benefit her.
- Vade cannot do things other than self-aggrandize, act as a victim, attack people, and beg for pity. When given power to mod on other communities, the only thing she did was abuse it and use it to establish her own personal attack platform. All indications from her job show that she's a fairly standard worker, doing the bare minimum of what's required of her. She largely leeches off her parents (as evidenced by an extravagantly expensive Macbook that she owns).
- Untruthfulness and insincerity
- Vade is a pathological liar that threatens self-harm and suicide frequently, tries to claim medical conditions she doesn't have, and uses cost as a shield against accusations of never getting medical treatments when her region has mental health clinics for under $40 a visit in her area for the economically disprivileged. During the Troublez_81 scandal, it was revealed that Vade stopped taking a medication intended to help test for hormonal anomalies because it "made her sick to her stomach," and she decided to self-diagnose as transgender anyway. Whilst she claims a professional medical diagnosis for PTSD and Depression, this is highly likely to be false given Vade's behavior indicated above.
- Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior
- Vade's motivations are solely motivated by ego and a desire to feel powerful, as was discussed in the above. Vade does not form normal relationships. Vade forms relationships of power where she is in charge and everyone around her exists to indulge her.
- Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience
- The Kiwi Farms debacle indicates that Vade does not have a functioning grasp of causality and no grasp of appropriate behavior. She self-harms by use of toilet bowls and sets her hair on fire for attention. She eats dog treats and seriously enjoys them. Vade is completely and utterly out of touch with reality.
- Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love
- Vade possesses zero concern for other people's well-being. Whether they be friend, a significant other, family or an enemy, Vade simply doesn't give a fuck. Her own boyfriend was clinically depressed and on the verge of suicide for a long time, and all of sudden Vade decides to become trans "because it's cool on this anime I've seen OMG!" and demands the boyfriend to be super understanding of this. He is, he tries to be, but he fails her pronouns a few times and doesn't grasp the concept. She fails to understand him, yells at him, belittles him, forces him to understand... He's fifteen years old, confused, depressed. He looks for support and finds none. He ends up committing suicide. Vade then spins it, acts the broken-hearted star-crossed lover and cries her heart out for sympathy cookies from the gullible and ignorant, as well as her cult-like followers.
- General poverty in major affective reactions
- Guilty as hell. Vade has a "headmate" that literally is a divine entity - a literal God. This means that she is immortal, all powerful and always right. This points at a clear God complex, or at the very least, severe narcissism. Despite the fact that she is super certain of her own immortality, she still gets "triggered" by graves.... As well as things that make absolutely no sense like Disgaea and Skullgirls. Vade sees no problem with doxxing, threatening, harassing, or encouraging suicide from people she dislikes, but considers it a capital offense if she ever receives similar treatment. When Vade's psychiatric analysis said she was not Autistic, she flew into an absolute rage in which she declared that the doctor was wrong, because Self-Diagnosis, and then ducked behind an excuse that she couldn't afford such analysis when that failed. When Vade got into a lengthy argument with a doctor who tried to explain that for transgendered people, knowing their birth gender is critical to avoid potentially life-threatening medical complications from drug reactions, Vade blocked him after declaring him wrong, stupid, and having no idea what he was talking about.
- Specific loss of insight
- Entirely undeserved and out-of-control victim complex. She's always the victim, every time. Even when she is the one driving people off the internet, threatening and harassing people and making her followers threaten and harass people for her. Vade attempts to harass someone? It's the harassee's fault for being such a horrible human being. Even when her actions directly to someone dying, as was the case for the Troublez_81 incident. She controls people through extortion, threats, harassment, and even suicide threats. She's an online bully of epic proportions, but at the end of the day she is always the victim.
- Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations
- Vade's criminal negligence in regards to her handling of the Troublez_81 incident speaks volumes, as a boy that loved her repeatedly reached out to her, only to be ignored by Vade herself. Vade cared absolutely nothing for him until the nanosecond he was dead, and she realized she could use his death for her own personal enrichment. When Vade's mother was reported to have cancer, Vade complained not about the loss of a parent, but the fact that she would no longer have anyone to drive her anywhere.
- Fantastic and uninviting behavior with alcohol and sometimes without
- Vade possesses irrational hatred for the male gender, and is an extreme misandrist. Vade hates all men with a burning passion, despite claiming to no longer be female herself and having a boyfriend she continues to claim to pine over. Her extreme hatred for all men does not just include normal dudes, but both Transexuals of either stripe and gay men, despite Vade claiming to be FtM Transgender herself. Vade absolutely despises trandgendered people who believe that being trans is a medical condition (specifically gender dysphoria), which Vade refers to as "truscum."
- Suicide threats rarely carried out
- Vade threatens suicide and self-harm constantly. There's no evidence of it ever occurring.
- Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated
- Vade claims to be asexual, as is this is the hip thing to do on Tumblr nowadays, but in the past has made comments that hinted at bestiality. The fact that Vade identifies as both a plant and as a fox strengthens the claim of her being sexually abnormal. The claim to be aromantic is very likely a cover for some deeper underlying issues that can't stand the light of day.
- Failure to follow any life plan
- Vade's family life is horribly dysfunctional, to say the least. Vade has poor (and possibly unemployed) parents. She seems to dislike them nonetheless, and shows very little compassion for them. When she made suicide threats and the Kiwi Farms responded by calling the authorities, her only concern was that it would cause them to have less money because the police would be involved and her parents "would get mad at her and she'd have less food." Vade shows no ambitions beyond posting on tumblr and harassing individuals she finds objectionable.
Vade is a self-centered, narcissistic and mentally unstable individual with clear sociopathic tendencies. She is incredibly egotistical and equally whiny, but by targeting people who are very young, stupid and insecure themselves she is able to do some serious damage. Vade's actions have already caused one suicide, and her campaigns of harassment - which includes constant urges for the offender to commit suicide - have targetted and caused extensive damage to some extremely vulnerable people. Vade cares not.
- Razkin's Blog - December 23rd, 2014 Posting
- Spiritlore's Blog - About Page
- Spiritlore's Blog - Facets Page
- Kiwi Farms - October 27th, 2014 Post by Vade
- Gaia Online - December 12th, 2014 Post by Vade
- Open Closets Forums - February 17th 2014 post by Troublez_81
- Razkin's Tumblr - Vade's About Page
- Kiwi Farms - February 25th, 2015 - VanCake Financial Reveal
- Furries Ruin Everything - October 14th 2014 Posting
- Razkin's FAQ Page, In Which Vade Claims to be Autistic
- Vade's Weasyl Account About Page
- TF2FandomIsProblematic - May 13th 2014 Posting
- VadeVixen's FurAffinity Gallery, Featuring Multiple Decapitation Arts
- Razkin's Blog - December 20th 2014 Posting
- Murderous Intent - A Blog for Vade's Latest Headmate
- Kiwi Farms Screenshots - Eon's post, October 26, 2014
- Snapshot of Vade's F-List Page
- Vade's FurAffinity Account
- Razkin's Blog - December 22nd, 2014 Posting
- Vade's FurAffinity Account
- Razkin's Blog - December 22nd, 2014 Posting
- Razkin's Blog - December 25th, 2014 Posting
- The ICD-10 Classification of Mental and Behavioural Disorders - Clinical descriptions and diagnostic guidelines
- ICD-10 outline of Antisocial Personality Disorder, as summarized by Wikipedia